Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Weekend News
This weekend on Saturday I had a swimmeet in North Field. I had to wake up at 5:30 to get to the 7:20 warm-up. I only swam one day of the two days you could swim. At the swimmeet I swam the 100 I.M, the 50 back, the 50 breast, and the 100 free. I beat my best time in the 100 free! Later that day I had my piano lesson at McPhail. That night I had stuffing with turkey in it. The next morning I got to sleep in! Later in the day I made buckeye cookies. Buckeyes are peanutbutter balls with powdered sugar mixed in, diped in chocolate. After that I did my homework. That night my family and I watched the Amazing Race like we do every Sunday. It was the last show of the sesion. The people I wanted to win won and they got the 1,000,000 dollar prize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Katherine, Sounds like you had a great weekend! Buckeyes are my favorites. I just have to be careful not to eat too many. Thanks for writing in your blog! Mr. B.
ReplyDelete