Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend News

This weekend was a lot of fun. On Friday, I carved pumpkins with my neighbors. My pumpkin was a ghost with hands. Sat: In the morning my family and I went out for breakfast and I ate "49rs" (pancakes). Once we got home I went for a walk around the lake with my dad. Later in the afternoon I ran errands with my mom. That night I went trick-or-treating in my neighborhood. After that I went over to my next door neighbors party. It was on her porch. Outside there was a bonfire. Once that wrapped up I went to my friends party. That was also a lot of fun! The party lasted in till about 10 pm. Sun: In the morning I made pancakes with my dad. After breakfast I counted and sorted my candy. Later that day we went to Target for my brother. After that I was at home doing homework at home. That night we had dinner of corned beef and vegetables. After dinner I watched some TV and then went to bed.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Cool weekend! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing LOTS of description. FUN weekend. Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi katherine
    its sounds like you had a good weekend.
    I also wanted to answer your question about what is hockey grading hockey grading is when you go in front of people and grade you on your skills and abilities in hockey. it also helps determine what hockey team you will be on.


    your pal,

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I really like your blog. I am impress with your work, I didn't know you had it in you.
    From
    Emma

    ReplyDelete