Saturday, November 14, 2009

Multi-Genre Project



I am doing a letter for my topic of hybrids. Once I finish I hope to send my letter to Toyota. I chose hybrids for my letter because I already know some about it, verses having to do some research on some other different types of cars such as, cars fueled on compressed air and diesel. I am working on the publication part of the process. For the publication I hope to make it like a real letter. I enjoy this topic because cars and alternative fuels interest me.

3 comments:

  1. Katherine, Wow. Great thinking about your writing project. I also like how you linked in a picture. I am excited to read your final letter. Let me know if you would like me to proofread a rough draft. Mr. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do think that you should actually send your letter! When we did a pier conference, I really liked your letter!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! There must be so much to write about cars. There's so many!

    ReplyDelete